Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do you have your SHI Symbol?


Were you wondering if that cute guy sitting across from you on the subway or the gorgeous girl in the grocery line was single? The SHI Symbol - the Universal Meeting People Tool allows you to instantly recognize the relationship status of an individual. The awkward conversation leading to realization that the person you are pursuing is taken, doesn’t have to exist anymore. Whether you are looking for a partner or happy with your “singledom” the SHI symbol is a great way to express just that. The stylish symbol would look great with any cmarchuska item. The drop earrings paired with the anna dress and a summer hunter scarf creates the perfect outfit to go out and meet others!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I love this idea with the SHI SYmbol, but I notice these symbols are for Gay and Lesbian people I know my friend in New York has one and I know she's not a lesbian and hers was with an arrow and a cross - presumably that's for the rest of us to use! I just had a look at their website and it says they have heterosexual ones and that's what my friend has. Leonie went out to a party in a LBD and she looked gorgeous - she had a little diamond on her SHI Symbol. Let's get meeting! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete