Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Introductions

Hello everyone! My name is Philicia, and I’m the new intern at cmarchuska. I’ll be working with Christine for two months in the city, as part of the Cornell Urban Summer program.

This past month I’ve gotten the chance to see so much- apart from familiarizing myself with the garment district, running between the tailor and Christine’s new showroom: The greenshowroom NYC; I’ve had the opportunity to meet with many of Christine’s friends in the fashion realm at trunk shows and events.  There are numerous projects in July, one fashion show in D.C. and the other in New York. Also, we got our first order at Montmarte, as we celebrate our first breakaway from eco-friendly boutique stores to the mainstream high-end market!

In addition to all this, it has been a great experience learning the art of marketing and pr-related work online to help promote the amazing cmarchuska line. I look forward to another fun-filled month with Christine. As Christine always says: “Don’t give up before the miracle happens!” I believe that the cmarchuska line will see its miracle in no time. :)

1 comment: